I'm trying to sign up but it keeps denying me and there is no way to contact them.I have tried my e-mail and tried using a username but it keeps denying.

I tried viewing the frequently asked question to see if it tells you how to sign up but it doesn't. I have clicked on the sign up page but it doesn't take me to put in my information It just keeps going to the login page every time.

As long as there is no way to contact them I can't sign up at all.Don't what to do.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Who2. The most disappointing about who2 account from Who2 was no way to sign up, no information on whether they are accepting new sign ups and no contact info , but reviewer liked there is different biographies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Who2.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Who2 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Who2?

Comments